Still in need of a holiday present for that special someone in your life? Shopping with a budget? No need to fear, Etsy has just what you’re looking for! A site for creatives and small businesses to sell their goods, you can find stickers, art, jewelry, and just about anything for an affordable price!
These are some of my picks for the cutest gift ideas I guarantee the people on your list will love!
- CozySnailArtShop has amazing selections for sticker sets, all $16 and below! One great choice is their Flower Child Plant Stickers set (shown above) which is giving me cottagecore vibes if you’re into that! If you check out their shop, they also have music star sets, from Harry Styles, to Queen, to Taylor Swift! There’s something for everyone! I recently got stickers from here for my sister and she LOVED them!
- For your friend who loves jewelry, how about something minimalist like this Initial Necklace! You can find many customizable gifts, especially jewelry like this cute custom necklace with many different designs and color choices!
- I found some amazing room decor that will fit your plant loving friends perfectly! You can pick out an artsy print for them! The one on the left is of all types of flowers, and the one on the right has medicinal flowers, a unique detail that anyone who loves botany will appreciate!
- Anyone who loves writing, the vintage or dark academia look will love this pin from the shop of thatslovelydear. This cute pin will find a happy home on someone’s backpack soon enough!
- You can never go wrong with a fun pair of socks, like these adorable green sloth socks! This nifty gift will keep you warm all winter!
- Many people have taken up sending snail mail to each other to combat isolation and make friends! These stamps would be a great present for the letter-writer in your life! Or if you know someone who collects them, this works great for them too! I love the vintage environmental vibes of these!
- Speaking of stamps, you can’t mail a letter without stationary! This cute botanical letter set makes the perfect gift for any writers in your life and will guarantee a huge hug. I personally love stationary, I have so much and it makes for a wonderful hobby.
- For the coffee/tea/hot chocolate/water lover in your life (hey, we need to stay hydrated!), this mushroom mug would make a great, personal gift. It is a handmade, glass mug and will be the perfect addition to some relaxing tea time!
- Another great idea is a fountain pen! These super stylish writing utensils write smoothly, and this one in particular has a really cool pattern on it. I love these kinds of pens, they make great gifts, speaking as someone who has given and received them in the past!
- Earrings are always in fashion, especially these cute flower earrings! They are dainty, colorful, and handmade, which check off all my boxes for a holiday present! Look at all these color choices!
- I remember when Animal Crossing was trending back in the early days of 2020! These stickers evoke both nostalgia and happiness for the recent memories we have with this game 🙂
- A 2021 planner! What a perfect way to set up the new year and rejoice the new start! You can use it to manifest some better outcomes and reorganize your routines again! I know the image says “2020”, but you can put it all behind you with options to customize it to start in January!
I hope you were able to find some inspiration from this specially curated list of gift ideas, and if not, maybe you found something you liked! Treat yourself! Support small businesses!
Happy holidays to everyone celebrating, and happy shopping!